Pages

Temple

Temple

Follow

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Too good to keep to myself

Every once in a while, D.I. offers me a gift that is too good to pass up…okay, that’s more often than not in my world. However, these two gems make me so happy, I couldn’t help but share! Once I tried on the dress, I knew we’d be good friends. Once I tried on the necklace, I knew we were a match made in heaven.


All the dress needed was a little TLC from my good friend Fray Check, and the hem needed to be let down because it was a little too short. Easy enough for pure happiness, a yummmmy color, and a PERFECT fit, right?!


Dress: $4 at D.I.


Necklace: $2.25 at D.I.

Grand Total: $6.25 (plus the boots I got for 50% off!)

I love all of it so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is so adorable, and you look fantastic in it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic outfit! Sometimes I wish I had the patience to shop at the DI. After about half a rack, I'm frustrated and leave :P

    ReplyDelete