Pages

Temple

Temple

Follow

Friday, December 13, 2013

Nora's Dress and a Wonderful Friday the 13th

Nora wanted a Christmas dress, so Rhonda and I went to Joanne Fabrics, and Rhonda picked out some fabric (I knew she would pick some sort of green!). Then she told me how she wanted it to look...



 And so I went like this:



 And this...

(Zippers are evil)


(Thanks Mom!)



And then it was all finished!







I hope she likes it!




We are pretty much besties...



Shout-out to my mustard tights, left-over mission skirt, 3-dollar gold shirt (with a really old tag), 2-dollar necklace, and 1-dollar, fabulous gold belt...



My "Friday the 13th" face:





and this is Brian singing along to Taylor Swift's "Love Story" on the way to work today...



Also, we have huge news that made today even better! However, I can pretty much guarantee it is not what you think it is...you will just have to wait for January!

Happy Friday!!


3 comments:

  1. That gold shirt is amazing, and the mustard tights, just perfect. I love that Brian is singing "Love Story". You make my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach me how to sew! ....on second thought, i would probably get too frustrated. (My mom has tried). Next time you hit up DI in bountiful, call me! We love that place over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I bet you would be a wonderful seamstress, Carissa. I would LOVE to play with you at DI! What are you doing next weekend? :)

      Delete